Your privacy is important to Visit Corvallis. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Visit Corvallis collects, and the ways in which Visit Corvallis uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Visit Corvallis may collect and use the following kinds of information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your email address)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website, including your credit card number from a secure system on the site. No credit card numbers are allowed to be stored on any Visit Corvallis computer or database.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website e-newsletter.
- Any other information that you send to Visit Corvallis.
Using Personal Information
Visit Corvallis may use your personal information to:
- administer this website,
- personalize this website for you,
- enable your access to and use of the website services,
- publish information that you request on the website,
- send to you products that you purchase,
- supply to you services that you purchase, such as festival or other tickets,
- send you statements and invoices,
- collect payments from you, and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Visit Corvallis discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, Visit Corvallis may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your Data
Visit Corvallis will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Visit Corvallis will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. No long term storage of credit card information will be maintained on any Visit Corvallis computer or database or in written form.
All information relating to electronic transactions entered via this website is protected by encryption technology.
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Visit Corvallis is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.